A $25 non-refundable deposit is required for any reservation and will be charged to the guests credit card when the reservation is made. The balance is due upon arrival.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for reservations made for festival weekends and parties who reserve the entire house a year in advance. The deposit will be requested in January and is due by January 31st.
There is a two night minimum stay requirement on most weekend nights from April to October and a three night minimum stay on festival weekend stays.
Check In and Check Out
Check in time is after 2 pm and check out time is 10 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs require previous arrangements. If you are arriving after 5 pm, please let us know.
Cancellations and No-shows
Cancellations received less than 7 days prior (14 days for holidays, festivals and special events) to the planned stay, a charge equivalent of one night’s stay will be incurred.
Cancellations made by email must be confirmed. If cancellation confirmation is not received, cancellation must be made by phone.
Upon cancellation of reservation, you will receive a cancellation confirmation number in an email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us to ensure we received your request.
A No-Show with no notification requires payment of the entire reservation in full.
The credit card information for confirming reservations online is not stored within our website or booking engine. The information is stored at a highly secured payment gateway company.
Your privacy is highly important to us. We will not sell or distribute guests’ personal information to anyone. Our intended use of guest information is to improve our services.
A $45 cleaning fee per cottage will be added to each reservation.
Pets are not allowed to stay in the Wildflower Bed and Breakfast rooms. There is a $200 cleaning charge for sneaking a pet into your room.
Please adhere to the following rules when bringing your pet to the Wildflower Cottages:
- Only dogs are allowed in the Wildflower Cottages.
- Dogs must be kept in their crates when guests are out.
- The area on the north side of the cottages is designated as the area for dogs to play, sniff, and use the bathroom.
- Pets must be supervised at all times while in the dog run area.
- Please bring your pet’s bed. Use of cottage bedding for your dog will incur an extra charge for cleaning or replacement.
- Owners are fully responsible for their dogs and will be charged for any damages incurred.
Be respectful of other guests staying at the Bed & Breakfast and the other cottage.
- Loud barking or other disturbances may result in the owners being asked to leave early without refund.
- No dogs are allowed on the porch of the Bed & Breakfast.
- Use the designated areas for your dog to go potty.
- Dogs must be on a leash when outside of the cottage and dog run area (city ordinance).
Due to liability and insurance reasons, we cannot accommodate children less than 6 years old at the Bed & Breakfast. Children of all ages are welcome at the Cottages.
The Innkeepers at the Wildflower welcome well-behaved children (older than 6) of responsible adults. Our home is a century-old historic building and not designed for the safety of unaccompanied young children. Also, we want all of our guests to feel safe in our home and enjoy their experience. Please supervise your children and ensure they are quiet and respectful of other guests who wish to relax in a peaceful environment.
Smoking (none in the rooms, in the building, or on the wooden Bed and Breakfast porch.
Smoking is allowed on the cottage porches for cottage guests only. For Bed & Breakfast guests, please smoke away from the porch. There is an ash tray near the arboretum in the east parking lot Please deposit your cigarette butts in the proper place.
There is a $200 additional cleaning charge for smoking in any room in the Cottages or the Bed & Breakfast.